What's in your menubar?
Last year, the question was being asked around mac blogs, “Whats in your dock?”. Now I feel its time to ask the same about menubars. With so many apps using menu items, I find my menubar is becoming just as crowded as my dock.
This is mine after a recent prune:
- Burnout Menu to handle to-do lists (I’m currently trying a demo of this)
- xScope to measure and sample colours
- GMail status
- Synergy for controlling iTunes (these are the xScope style buttons)
- IC-Switch because I always change my mind between Safari/Omniweb and NewsFire/NetNewsWire
- Applescript menu
- Show Character palette
- Battery power
- Quicksilver need I say more?
- Calendar Clock replaces the standard date/time with a drop down calendar and to-do lists.
Whats in yours? Get a screenshot, upload it to your site and drop the img in here. Please use Textile as HTML img tags are stripped out). Tell me about any of the more unusual apps that you’ve got hiding in there. The maximum width of the comment area is 355px, but don’t worry too much - if it breaks the layout, it breaks the layout.